Temperature sensor DMIB-DD
The BBL temperature sensors DMIB-DD is suitable for precisely measuring and controlling mass temperature in internal rubber mixers. With the unique BBL sensor tip made of high-quality hardened steel the sensor is extremely robust and therefore perfectly suited for rubber and tire industry mixing applications, respectively. The DMIB-DD is used in rubber plants worldwide and appreciated for its abrasion resistance.
- BBL measuring tip made of high-quality hardened steel
- Fitting Ø 28 h7, threat M22
- Connection via panel socket LEMO ERA.1S
- Standardly equipped with Pt100 (4 wire, class B)
- Incl. reaction protocol (measuring curve, response time)
|Measurement method||Pt100, 4 wire, Class B (class A upon request)|
|Measuring current||0.3 – 1 mA|
|Max. temperature||≤ 300 °C|
|Country of originrungsland||Germany / European Union|
|Connection||Panel socket LEMO ERA.1S (push-pull system)
ESCHA (screwable connection system)
|Equipment (optional)||Assembled connection cables (PVC, Silicon, HELU, VA)|
Please contact us for quotes, data sheets, and additional information!