Temperature sensor DMIB-MF
The BBL temperature sensor DMIB-MF is suitable for precisely measuring and controlling mass temperature in internal rubber mixers. This sensor is extremely robust and therefore perfectly suited for rubber/tire industry mixing applications. The sensor model with a connection head of form B is standardly equipped with a flange dia 100 (permanently attached).
- BBL measuring tip made of high-quality hardened steel
- Fitting Ø 22 h7, threat M22
- Flange permanently attached (standard model)
- Standardly equipped with Pt100 (4 wire, class B)
- Incl. reaction protocol (measuring curve, response time)
|Measurement method||Pt100, 4 wire, Class B (class A upon request)|
|Measuring current||0.3 – 1 mA|
|Mass temperature||≤ 300 °C|
|Country of origin||Germany / European Union|
|Connection||Connection head (form B) with terminal wire ceramic block (standard)
Connector plug LEMO 1S (upon request)
|Equipment (optional)||Assembled connection cables (PVC, Silicon, HELU, VA)HELU, VA)|
Please contact us for quotes, data sheets, and additional information!