Temperature sensor MF3771
The BBL temperature sensor MF3771 is suitable for precisely measuring and controlling mass temperature in internal rubber mixers. With the unique BBL sensor tip made of high-quality hardened steel the sensor is extremely robust despite its slim design. The MF3771 is used in rubber plants worldwide and appreciated for its quality.
- BBL measuring tip made of high-quality hardened steel
- Fitting Ø 25,4 h7, Mounting ring Ø 32, threat R3/8“
- Connection cable permanently attached (standard model)
- Standardly equipped with Pt100 (4 wire, class B)
- Incl. reaction protocol (measuring curve, response time)
|Measurement method||Pt100, 4 wire, Class B (class A upon request)|
|Measuring current||0.3 – 1 mA|
|Mass temperature||≤ 300 °C|
|Country of origin||Germany / European Union|
|Connection||VA connection cable attached (high temp cable gland)
Connector plug LEMO 1S (upon request)
|Equipment (optional)||Assembled connection cables (PVC, Silicon, HELU, VA)|
Please contact us for quotes, data sheets, and additional information!